At The British International School of New York we believe that wearing a uniform instills a sense of pride, unity and community between all our students. In Upper, students do not have a formal uniform but instead have a dress-code.
- Can I exchange if logo items do not fit?
- Is there a retail store?
- Are upper students required to wear a uniform?
- Is there free shipping?
- Which shirt should my child wear?
- Are swimsuits available?
- Should Summer or Winter uniform be worn at the start of term?
- What colour PE shirt should my child wear?
- What colour should Winter outerwear be?
I have attended BIS-NY for 3 years. At first, I was unsure if I would fit in, however all the kids and teachers have welcomed me with warm hearts and immediately made me feel at home. I learned so much, made so many new friends and had so many memorable moments. I have grown as a person along with my friends as I progressed through the years and I will miss BIS-NY immensely.