Tuition and Affordability
At The British International School of New York we do not carry out any fundraising and our tuition covers all educational materials, lunch, snacks, extracurricular programs (such as the school play, set design, athletics and debate) EAL support and educational day trips.
Please view our fees in detail here & this quick overview below.
- Honey Bees (Nursery/3 yrs) $36,920 - Full Year 5 days a week
- Bumble Bees (Pre-K/4 yrs) $41,080 - Full Year 5 days a week:
- Year 1 – Year 13 (K-12) $55,975
* Please note, tuition does not cover cost of transportation to/from school, school uniforms, private music lessons, after school activities & breakfast/late club, residential trips (Y7 – Y10), and computing devices for Upper School (BYOD).
Financial Aid / Tuition Assistance
The British International School of New York is committed to increasing access to as many families as possible and as such is delighted to offer Financial aid and to offer assistance to families who demonstrate need, and encourages families who might not be sure if they qualify to have an initial conversation.
Please note, awards are based solely on need without regard to race, religion or ethnic background and BIS-NY Financial Aid funds are determined independently of the admissions decision.
You may apply through the TADS Financial Aid Portal here* quoting Partner Code #200287.
- For more detail, please follow this link to view our Financial Aid Policy or contact email@example.com with any questions.
- We encourage those in need of financial aid to begin the process as early as possible. Please follow this link for more information on how to apply.
- There is also a worksheet in the right hand sidebar that you can use to gather your financial information prior to completing the online application.
- Please note first round applications are to be submitted by December 15th, 2021 after which applications are calculated based on demonstrated need as well as the availability of remaining funds.
*Please note that TADS charges a $55 administrative fee per application.
Payment plans and individual circumstances
For families relocating to NYC under expatriate employment contracts or with tuition subsidies. Upon your child’s acceptance to BIS-NY, we are happy to coordinate directly with your employer on payment options.
Click to apply below:
FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION
Partner code 200287
First round applications are to be submitted by December 15th, 2021 after which applications are calculated based on demonstrated need as well as the availability of remaining funds.
Questions and support?For questions or support please contact TADS' family portal support center at
1 (800) 344-8328. Parents can also email sssandtadsfa@communitybrands.