Tuition and Affordability
At The British International School of New York we do not carry out any fundraising and our tuition covers all educational materials, lunch, snacks, extracurricular programs (such as the school play, set design, athletics and debate) EAL support and educational day trips.
The 2020/2021 tuition for students aged 4 to 18 years old is $51,750*. For Nursery students the 2020/21 fees are $44,200 with options for an extended and half day also available.
We are happy to discuss payment plans and options on an individual basis to help make a BIS-NY education as accessible as possible.
For families relocating to NYC under expatriate employment contracts. Upon your child’s acceptance to BIS-NY, we are happy to coordinate directly with your employer on payment options.
* Please note, tuition does not cover cost of transportation to/from school, school uniforms, private music lessons, after school activities & breakfast/late club, residential trips (Y7 – Y10), and computing devices for Upper School (BYOD).
Financial Aid / Tuition Assistance
The British International School of New York is committed to increasing access to as many families as possible and as such is delighted to offer Financial aid and to offer assistance to families who demonstrate need, and encourages families who might not be sure if they qualify to have the initial conversation.
Please note, awards are based solely on need without regard to race, religion or ethnic background and BIS-NY Financial Aid funds are determined independently of the admissions decision.
- For more detail, please follow this link to view our Financial Aid Policy.
- 2020/2021 Financial Aid applications will be accepted starting September 1st, 2019.
- We encourage those in need of financial aid to begin the process as early as possible.
- Submission of requests for financial aid begins by completing the TADS financial aid application.
- There is also a worksheet below that you can use to gather your financial information prior to completing the online application. Applications must be submitted by December 13th, 2019.
Flexible Nursery Options
08:30 - 12:30 pm, 31,050
08:30 - 3:20pm, $44,200
08:30 - 5:30pm, $51,750
Questions on the system or your TADS account may be addressed to the TADS toll-free help line at (800) 477-8237.
Click here for the TADS Tuition Aid Brochure.