Admissions & Application Info
With families coming to BIS-NY from NYC and all over the world it is our pleasure to support you and your family at every step. Please explore the information below and don't hesitate to be in touch; we're here to help.
Applying for September 2023- Applications now open
- For families looking for admission in September '23, applications are open here and we are happy to offer a private tour, or video call at your convenience. You may also register to join one of our Lower and Middle School Open Houses here or Explore Upper afternoons here.
Applying for September 2022 -Including in-year and rolling admissions
- In case your move is short-notice or potentially in-year, please note we do offer limited places for in-year/ rolling admission. For more information we welcome you to call us or set up a visit here to check on availability and next steps.
Our team is here to provide flexibility and reassurance at every stage of our admissions process to give you the support you need as you look ahead, and we are available from 8am to 6pm daily via email, telephone or live chat here on the website.
The Application Process
Step 1: Apply Online -
- Choose between either in-year applications "September 2022 - 23" and next year's portal "September 2023 - 24."
- Feel free to check name of year group vs. grade name on drop-down chart below)
Step 2: Email email@example.com a copy of your child's birth certificate or passport
Step 3: Email supporting documents*
*the documents required vary slightly by age group. The information below will tell you exactly which documents are needed for each year group.
- Names of grade / year at BIS-NY
- Early Years Programme (ages 2.9 months to 5)
- Primary Years Programme (ages 5 to 11)
- Middle Years Programme (ages 11 to 14)
- Upper (ages 14+)
Names of grade / year at BIS-NY
Early Years Programme (ages 2.9 months to 5)
Primary Years Programme (ages 5 to 11)
Middle Years Programme (ages 11 to 14)
Upper (ages 14+)
Questions about applications?
BIS-NY is a school of knowledge and of principles. Classic themes are taught in a breathtakingly modern, relevant and dynamic way. My son is immersed and engaged far past the time the school day is done. He is thinking, not just learning.
Send us a quick message here!
Apply now, decide later...
Our team and simple application process are here to provide flexibility and reassurance.
Arrange a Video or Telephone call with our team, and explore our regular Admissions Events.
Apply online & provide supporting documentation*.
Once we have your completed application we endeavor to make a speedy decision, so you have your options as soon as possible.
* Supporting documentation varies per age group. see full requirements in the left hand table.